Citalopram 5 mg once daily - anxiety control.
Protopic ointment for eczema patches. PRN.
Topicort ointment (steroid) short term use for eczema. PRN
Lorazapam 2 MG quick dissolve seizure control PRN. Horrible rage effects post.
Epi pen peanut allergy PRN. D/C grew out of allergy.
Melatonin for sleep. D/C headaches.
- Lamictal 62.5 twice daily - anti seizure.
- Depakote 125 mg twice daily - anti seizure.
- Guanfacine 0.5 mg three times daily - body rocking.
- Levocarnitine 330 mg twice daily - Depakote depleats the caritine levels.
- B Complex with Vit C - deficiencies.
- Prima Acadophilus chewables - digestive support.
- Melatonin 5 mg at bedtime - promotes sleep.
- Cal-Mag 300/330 twice daily - dietary supplement.
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU once daily - dietary supplement.
- Lorazapam 1mg p.r.n. - at first sign of seizure, stop cluster seizures.
- Epi Pen p.r.n. - peanut allergy.
- Topamax - had break through seizures..
- Keppra - bad rages, aggression .
- Triliptal - had break through seizures.
- Phenobarbital - narcotic to stop seizures, temporary only.
- Abilify - non-effective.
- Risperdal - weight gain.
- Intuniv - weight gain.
- Zyprexa - zombie effect for 24 hours.
- Fish oil - daily nose bleeds.
- Vitaspectrum - rash on arms.
- Flinstones MV - she got sick of the taste.
- Ibuprofen - blood in urine.
- Ritalin and Concerta - bad post rages.
- Claritin - bad tempertantrums.
- B12 injections - really tired. May try again in future.
- Citalopram/Celexa 10 mg once daily, was prescribed never taken.
- Curcumin - bloody noses
- Fluconizole - yeast die off.
"The bottom line... my recommended approach and timing for taking a probiotic supplement are... Take it prior to eating breakfast with a glass of pure water. Wait 10-15 minutes after taking it before you eat because stomach acid from your meal could impact some of the 'good' bacteria (you could lose 5-10%). Avoid taking it within 3 hours of taking any antibiotic..." - Dr. Mercola. http://probiotics.mercola.com/probiotics.html
Depakote Levels - and blood toxicity levels are drawn every 60 days.
January 12, 2009 - level 67 -had break through seizure.
May 26 2009 - level 119
March 25, 2010 - level 73 -still on ceftin, headaches
April 21, 2010 - level 72 -seizure today. unknown reason for low levels (maybe growing)